◆ Property description
Artificial turf is divided into injection-molded artificial turf and woven artificial turf according to the production process.
The injection-molded artificial turf adopts an injection molding process, extruding plastic particles in a mold at one time, and bending the turf with a bending technique, so that the leaves are arranged at regular intervals and the same amount, and the height of the leaves is completely uniform. Suitable for kindergartens, sports fields, balconies, greening, sand gold, etc.
Woven lawns are made of artificial grass-like synthetic fibers and are implanted in woven base fabrics. The backside is coated with a fixed coating for sports fields, leisure fields, golf courses, garden floors and green grounds as artificial turf. .
Artificial turf has the advantages of bright appearance, four seasons green, vivid, good drainage performance, long service life and low maintenance costs.
The quality requirements of artificial turf sports systems for the foundation are mainly concentrated on three aspects: hardness, flatness and drainage slope.
There are three types of commonly used artificial grass foundations: asphalt foundation, cement foundation, and crushed stone foundation. Which type is used is mainly determined by the local climate and budget and time. Asphalt foundation is particularly suitable for climate environments with large temperature differences in the north and low winter temperatures. At the same time, because of its expensive construction, it is not the most suitable foundation type for warm and humid environments. Crushed stone foundation is more common in the south because of its simple construction, low cost, and rapid drainage. However, because of its rigidity and poor stability, After long-term use, the foundation is easy to loose, resulting in uneven foundation; therefore, in most areas of China, the cement concrete foundation has become an economical and practical type of artificial grass foundation with very high cost performance. Based on the rich experience of artificial grass systems, the following is a brief introduction to the artificial grass cement concrete foundation:
1. The flatness of the foundation surface is required to ensure that the thickness of the artificial grass surface layer is consistent and the elasticity is uniform. The flatness pass rate is above 95%, the ruler error of 5 meters is 3MM, the slope is 8 ‰ horizontally, 5 ‰ longitudinally, and 5 ‰ semicircular. The surface should be flat and smooth to ensure drainage.
2. The foundation should have certain strength and stability.
3. The surface is uniform and solid, no cracks, no rotten edges, and the seams are straight and smooth. Cut into pieces of about 6000mm × 6000mm
4. The pads are compacted, and the compactness is greater than 95%. After being pressed by a medium-sized roller, there are no significant wheel marks, no loose soil, and waves.
5. The cement foundation must have a water-proof layer. The water-proof layer uses a new PVC thick water-proof film. The junction should be greater than 300mm, and the margin should be greater than 150mm.
6, need to consider leaving expansion joints, width of 5 mm
7. The basic maintenance period is 2-3 weeks.
Xinxiang Jiayu Sports Facilities Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Cao
◆ Product advantages
◆ Construction process diagram