Plastic court material
◆ Property description
1. All product materials have passed the inspection of the National Sports Goods Quality Supervision Bureau, and have relevant certificates and national environmental protection certifications
2. Professional technical staff and first-class construction team to ensure that the project is safe and worry-free and promise to complete on time
3. Mature and stable production processes and formulas have established a great price advantage.
◆ Acrylic Primer
The primer is the bridge between the acrylic coating and the cement base. The primer itself is also a pure acrylic material. The bonding between it and the acrylic coating applied later is a combination of homogeneous materials, which is absolutely strong. At the same time, it can penetrate into the capillary pores of the concrete and Concrete forms a water-milk blending bond to ensure a strong bond between the entire acrylic coating and the hydraulic foundation, and fundamentally avoids quality problems such as delamination, delamination and peeling of the acrylic coating. Acrylic concrete primer is specially formulated with strong permeability, strong adhesion and moisture and water resistance. It is a key part of the quality of the entire acrylic structural layer.
◆ acrylic paint
Acrylic mid-coat is an aqueous emulsion. It can be used directly by adding water to the bucket and applied to the middle course. Provides excellent adhesion and resistance to humidity, mildew, and aging. It can not be immersed in water for a long time and does not leave the layer. The price is moderate. Adding special UV anti-ultraviolet and anti-oxidant, pigments add organic red, so that the product has good resistance to fading and aging. Acrylic intermediate coating is the foundation stone and supporting layer of acrylic structure. It is not only a real close-layer protective layer for the cement foundation, it completely seals and covers the cement foundation. At the same time, the quartz sand it contains has a certain thickness. Leveling has a certain leveling effect.
◆ Acrylic finish
Product appearance: component A is a water-white or slightly yellow clear liquid; component B is a colored viscous liquid.
Features: Used as the bottom material of plastic courts. It has high strength, good elasticity, abrasion resistance, aging resistance, suitable hardness, durability, excellent rebound and compression recovery, and excellent overall performance. It is a basketball court and volleyball. Ideal material for paving sports courts, tennis courts, badminton courts and other sports venues.
Method of use: First weigh a certain amount of component A into the batching barrel, add component B according to the ratio of 1: 5, and stir evenly with an electric mixer, then add a metered catalyst and stir evenly before construction.
Storage method: Store in a cool, sealed room at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight, and prevent moisture.
◆ Quartz sand 120 mesh
◆ crossed paint
An architectural coating with a decorative effect that resembles an enamel finish. Its coating film is bright, hard and plump, just like enamel. It has excellent water resistance, alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, aging resistance, and strong adhesion. Has the following advantages:
1. Water-based fence coatings are non-toxic, non-polluting, and will not endanger people's health. Traditional coatings, such as oil-based solvent-based coatings and polyurethane coatings, contain a lot of toxic substances that are harmful to human health-formaldehyde, benzene and other substances The presence.
2. Water-based fence coatings have multiple functions, such as insect resistance, anti-corrosion, radiation protection, UV resistance, sound insulation and flame retardant, etc., while traditional coating functions are relatively single.
3. Various performance indicators of fence coatings are more reasonable, such as smoothness, hardness, moisture-proof and breathable performance, wet rub resistance, heat resistance, adhesion, and frost resistance, which are qualitative breakthroughs and leaps over traditional coatings.
4. The service life of artistic fence paint is generally up to 15 to 20 years, which is much longer than the traditional paint's service life of about 5 years. Applicable to cement products such as artistic fences, road railings, stone bridges, and concrete balconies.
Xinxiang Jiayu Sports Facilities Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Cao