Plastic court material
◆ Waterproof material (for cement foundation)
Water resistance means that its performance is basically unchanged under the action of water and after being wetted by water, and it is impervious to water under the action of pressurized water. It is often expressed by indicators such as impermeability and water absorption.
2. Temperature stability
Temperature stability refers to the performance of no flowing, no foaming, no sliding at high temperature, and no brittleness at low temperature, that is, the ability to maintain the original performance under a certain temperature change. Commonly used indicators such as heat resistance and heat resistance.
3. Mechanical strength, elongation and fracture resistance
It refers to the performance of the waterproof material under a certain load, stress or under certain deformation conditions. Commonly used indicators such as tensile force, tensile strength and elongation at break.
Flexibility refers to the ability to maintain flexibility at low temperatures. It is important to ensure easy construction and no brittleness. Commonly used indicators such as flexibility, low temperature bendability.
5. Atmospheric stability
Atmospheric stability refers to the ability to resist erosion under the long-term combination of factors such as sunlight, heat, ozone and other chemically aggressive media. Commonly used indicators such as aging resistance and thermal aging retention rate.
◆ Stadium PU (1: 5)
PU court material (LH320) is a new generation of court material developed based on PU court material. The material is scientifically compounded with polyurethane (PU) material and materials containing silicone components. The produced material is used on the course surface layer, which fundamentally effectively solves the professional performance and environmental protection construction of PU stadium materials. Insufficient aspects such as service life, daily maintenance, etc., have revolutionary innovative performance, and are a new generation of environmentally friendly products that replace two-component PU.
Unique: Silicone PU contains silicone components, and silicones are not easy to stain, so no special maintenance is required, and cleaning is easy;
Durable: weather resistance and abrasion resistance, can maintain long-term bright color, non-fading, chalking, hardening, softening even in the climate environment of ultraviolet, ozone, rain and high temperature difference
Environmental protection: Silicon PU is a one-component PU material, water is a curing agent, does not leave harmful chemical components, and is a truly environmentally friendly material;
Economic: Low cost and high cost performance. It can be directly laid on the old and new cement floors, greatly reducing the cost of foundation ground treatment.
◆ Course finish (1: 1)
Product introduction: This paint is composed of curing agent and stadium paint. It is formulated according to a certain ratio.
Scope of application: Suitable for sports courts, swimming pools, tennis courts and other various courts.
Product characteristics: It has good abrasion resistance, waterproof and sun-proof properties, anti-tear and non-deformation qualities.
Service life: 5-8 years
Original paint state Component A: Transparent Component B: sticky silk, multicolor
Drying time h Surface drying ≤ 4 Hard drying ≤ 24 Hardness pencil H2
Adhesive strength (Mpa) ≤1 Tensile strength (Mpa) 25 Elongation 250%
Wear resistance 750g / 500 weight loss g≤0.05 Tear strength (Mpa) 10
Compression permanent deformation rate 35%, 120 # gasoline resistance
No change in anti-aging test for 30 days, water resistance
The main raw material is lead-zinc acetate. This product is mainly used to make polyurethane products more quickly to reduce the impact of sunlight, humidity, and temperature on the product as much as possible. The most important point is that the temperature when the catalyst is added. If the temperature is too high, the amount added must not be too much, and the temperature when adding the catalyst must be strictly controlled.
◆ crossed paint
An architectural coating with a decorative effect that resembles an enamel finish. Its coating film is bright, hard and plump, just like enamel. It has excellent water resistance, alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, aging resistance, and strong adhesion. Has the following advantages:
1. Water-based fence coatings are non-toxic, non-polluting, and will not endanger people's health. Traditional coatings, such as oil-based solvent-based coatings and polyurethane coatings, contain a lot of toxic substances that are harmful to human health-formaldehyde, benzene and other substances The presence.
2. Water-based fence coatings have multiple functions, such as insect resistance, anti-corrosion, radiation protection, UV resistance, sound insulation and flame retardant, etc., while traditional coating functions are relatively single.
3. Various performance indicators of fence coatings are more reasonable, such as smoothness, hardness, moisture-proof and breathable performance, wet rub resistance, heat resistance, adhesion, and frost resistance, which are qualitative breakthroughs and leaps over traditional coatings.
4. The service life of artistic fence paint is generally up to 15 to 20 years, which is much longer than the traditional paint's service life of about 5 years. Applicable to cement products such as artistic fences, road railings, stone bridges, and concrete balconies.
Xinxiang Jiayu Sports Facilities Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Cao